The Reading Mountaineering Club
We are a friendly and active group of people who are passionate about climbing, walking, and scrambling; the range of abilities is wide. Our activities include regular climbing at the RCC on Wednesday evenings, regular meets away, and local socials.
Upcoming Meets and Socials
- April 8th - 9th -> Devon (Baggy Point)
- April 27th -> Meal (Social)
- May 5th - 7th -> Peaks - NEW MEMBERS MEET (1 or 2 days)
- May 14th -> Climb & Lunch
- May 20th - 21st -> Lakes 60th Anniversary Celebration
- June 24th - 25th -> Gower
- CLICK HERE FOR NEW MEMBERS MEET DETAILS!
- Meal next week is on Thursday, not Friday as previously advertised!
- Balance now due for the 60th bash
- Members WhatsApp group now live, check your e-mail for details
- Last couple of places available for our big 60th bash in May, book soon or face disappointment!